DogginRocks

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fctxo7mVE4

This is my latest YouTube upload using the Netduma R1. My commentary isn't specifically about the router, although I do mention it!

Just wanted to do a test upload to the Forum before I create my NETDUMA PARTY video.

Hope you enjoy the gameplay! I'll post more videos within this same post.

(If you have any constructive criticism about my gameplay/commentary, I'd love to hear it - I'm a small channel and always looking to improve) :)

Guest Netduma_Iain

Liked the video a lot. Halo used to have the same issues in the interest of answering the question though could it be

1. You're plating against a team

2. Confirmation bias

I know I felt the exact same way as you. But it would be simple to prove plot your kd on the x-axis and plot your teams kd on the y-axis, that would be fascinating to me

THANKS FOR THE AWESOME COMMENTS!!

I'd love it if it showed KD, SPM, Win/Loss ratio in game! I'd take note of the whole lobbys stats on a regular basis and try and work out the top/bottom end range of people I'm being matched with!

I actually have 2 accounts, on my 2nd account I did a whole prestige playing with either a riot shield OR knife only! My KD, SPM, W/L ratio is awful on that account! - I never get put with campers on that account!!

I personally don't understand why KD ratio is so much more important to people than playing to actually win the game? For me, Winning the game comes FIRST! Then I worry about dropping kills and improving my KD! (My KD on my main account is only 1.5, but that's the account where I'm placed with all the campers)!

Guest Netduma_Iain

I can't speak for other people but I guess you get jaded. I got sick of losing games cause of teammates so you gotta control the controllables. K/D is controllable, W/L much harder to carry an entire team lol

Very true! Although I don't understand the community's obsession with KD? I can understand your point during objective game modes, but whats the excuse on TDM? I find working with completely random team-mates in an objective game mode to beat another team gives me a better sense of satisfaction than losing a game dramatically and coming out the other side with a good KD!

Just my opinion :)

Guest Netduma_Iain

You're absolutely right, its very irrational and kinda stupid. Because its like you're playing a different game then the opponents so of course its easier to do well. 

Are you using Sony Vegas to render your videos ?, if so i have some good fx settings to make your video look a lot better.

Yes I use Sony Vegas. I had my brightness settings too high on my elgato, and was compensating for it with my gaming monitor, but I've altered the settings now. Although I am aware the quality setting coming out of the Vegas could be better! I mess about with them a lot, I've just not got to the the settings I think look good myself yet! If you could help me with settings it would be greatly appreciated! :)

Yes I use Sony Vegas. I had my brightness settings too high on my elgato, and was compensating for it with my gaming monitor, but I've altered the settings now. Although I am aware the quality setting coming out of the Vegas could be better! I mess about with them a lot, I've just not got to the the settings I think look good myself yet! If you could help me with settings it would be greatly appreciated! :)

Here try these;

egFUUIj.png

J4iLL3V.jpg

n0c9SVg.png

mLSL3uu.png

Thanks! Going to do another video in the next few day, I'll be sure to try these out!

Do you use elgato? What settings do you have on your elgato?

Nah m8 i just use the PS4 PVR its not bad but only records 720p at 30fps but i just run it through vegas with those settings i showed. Heres a vid i recorded with PS4 PV$ and rendered out with Vegas pro 13 :

Make sure to watch in HD

I personally don't understand why KD ratio is so much more important to people than playing to actually win the game?

I can only speak for myself but K/D has become more important for me because I too have the same issue you do, my team mates are "Timmy No Thumbs" types and the game thinks I'm best suited with these guys.

I can drop a 30-1 in TDM in any COD (minus AW so far) and lose lol.

The game just likes to put me with these guys, but it's been something I noticed more commonly since the first Black Ops.

Will do m8, did you watch video above :) looks ok,what do you think.

Yeh just watched it mate! The colours look crisp and vivid! Nice 3 piece in the middle there :)

Definitely going to have to try these settings out! I'm hoping to do another video this week for hitting 200 subscribers - if I ever find the time? I'll give these settings a go whenever I do! :)

I can only speak for myself but K/D has become more important for me because I too have the same issue you do, my team mates are "Timmy No Thumbs" types and the game thinks I'm best suited with these guys.

I can drop a 30-1 in TDM in any COD (minus AW so far) and lose lol.

The game just likes to put me with these guys, but it's been something I noticed more commonly since the first Black Ops.

I've had some good games lately, I posted this the other day when I jumped on COD and had some really good games of TDM... I was dropping 30+ games nearly every game I got into, although I still wasn't winning them all!

SBMM just sucks!!!

post-614-0-03945800-1424370693_thumb.jpg

Archived