BO3 40-5 Gameplay on Stronghold with XIM4

Od1n

its called M8A7, and assault rifle that you unlock at a level 20-something ingame

i have a screenshot somewhere with the attachments if you want to, rapid fire certainly is the best for this gun as it almost doubles the fire rate for this gun

I love how you switched out the XR-2 with a quickness lol.  Feels too slow to me too so probably won't be a great weapon until the rapid fire is unlocked.  Rejack has that annoying "weapon switch" if you're carrying 2 at one time. lol @ wall-e battle

its called M8A7, and assault rifle that you unlock at a level 20-something ingame

i have a screenshot somewhere with the attachments if you want to, rapid fire certainly is the best for this gun as it almost doubles the fire rate for this gun

yes please if you don't mind mate

I love how you switched out the XR-2 with a quickness lol.  Feels too slow to me too so probably won't be a great weapon until the rapid fire is unlocked.  Rejack has that annoying "weapon switch" if you're carrying 2 at one time. lol @ wall-e battle

haha true, it was my first game with the XR-2 after i unlocked it and i instantly felt like "man im not going to use this", did a few test shots to see its accuracy which isnt bad but overall wasnt overwhelmed with its damage per second compared to the M8A7

i can see it being used by people who dont want to spam the trigger as its an autofire burst gun

also that robot man, first time ive ever saw that robot and i was like "wtf is that thing, lets try to shoot it"

if i knew its that sturdy and strong i would have tried to run a way from it lol

yes please if you don't mind mate

here it is

- rapid fire

- that attachment for faster ADS walking, dont know its english name

- the first damage attachment (yet again dont know the english name)

- the second damage attachment

66ZXZsj.jpg

Archived