VPN

Ru2u

I thought I could change the tls remote and remote locations in the configure file and be ok. Now the route will not let me change the configure file. I click apply and it times out saying disconnected. Help

Guest Netduma Fraser

Iain, how do you clear out the previous config file.  I keep trying to replace it but it never connects and reverts back to the previous file. 

As in, you paste in the new one for a different location but doesnt connect and the config reverts to the old location?

Guest Netduma Fraser

I thought I could change the tls remote and remote locations in the configure file and be ok. Now the route will not let me change the configure file. I click apply and it times out saying disconnected. Help

Will it not let you change the config file?

Guest Netduma Fraser

I unplugged it for a few minutes.  no luck.  I even pressed the reset button.  no luck. Is there a way to reset it to factory settings?

Yes there is in the new version which hasnt been released yet, its being tested and refined as we speak. If youre happy to wait, it should be out tomorrow. Otherwise there is a beta version if you need it desperately now but theres a chance for bugs.

I entered my config vpn file into my Netduma router. The location of the server I am connecting is incorrect. My config VPN file is setup to connect to a server in Atlanta so I can get an IP address from there but when I go to speed test it says the IP address is located in Phoenix. Has anyone ever experienced this. I have contacted the support department of my VPN provider but I have yet to here from them. It is so wierd.

Guest Netduma Fraser

I entered my config vpn file into my Netduma router. The location of the server I am connecting is incorrect. My config VPN file is setup to connect to a server in Atlanta so I can get an IP address from there but when I go to speed test it says the IP address is located in Phoenix. Has anyone ever experienced this. I have contacted the support department of my VPN provider but I have yet to here from them. It is so wierd.

Yes that probably your VPN providers issue.

Archived