Geo-Filter tweak

Well I already mentioned this to the Netduma guy's, and it's not really an issue. But feel it's something maybe is possible to tweak, and that is using "miles" over "km" for setting the range. I know this will not be best for all, so when bringing this up. maybe make it somehow an option to set to either "km" or "mile/s" for setting the Geo-Filter range.

I would like it since I'm from the US' date=' and we don't use the metric system...we have our own thing and it's all wrong but it's the language we speak i suppose.

[/quote']

We haven't used imperial measurements for decades here, we are only taught metric in school, but ask person in the uk how far something is we answer in miles, and ask how tall we are we answer in feet and inches.

I would like it since I'm from the US' date=' and we don't use the metric system...we have our own thing and it's all wrong but it's the language we speak i suppose.

[/quote']

We haven't used imperial measurements for decades here, we are only taught metric in school, but ask person in the uk how far something is we answer in miles, and ask how tall we are we answer in feet and inches.

NOOOOOOOOOoooooooooOOOOOooOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Archived