Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

BT Wholesale Service Information Page

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Nighthawk Pro Gaming

Nighthawk Pro Gaming

[BOT] Latest forum topics from Nighthawk Pro Gaming Community

• Moderators
  • 392 posts
  • Local time: 12:26 PM

Completely lost, hoping someone can direct me seeing as BT's telephone support is utterly useless.

Since moving house 2 days ago (this setup was working perfectly before that) I am unable to connect to any webpage and I'm just redirected to the BTWholesale Service Information webpage. The BT hub however has no issue connecting and loads pages just fine.

I have reset both modem and router to factory settings (numerous times), inputting my new login and password for BT SUPERFAST FIBRE UNLIMITED. The router and modem both show a connection however during the setup process the XR 500 was unable to run a speed test.

After a little googling, it seem for whatever reason the router set's to dial on demmand with a 5 minute idle timeout. I change the timeout to 0 and changed the setting to always on however that doesn't seem to have fixed the problems. 

If anyone can direct me so I can get rid of this homehub it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

View the full article

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users