Password not working

Hi, bought my netduma a couple of weeks ago. Everything was working fine then it started switching my nat to strict. Tried resetting the netduma and now it won't accept the password. Any help would be appreciated. Don't want to have to return it

• Administrators

Hey Davola, welcome to the forum. How did you reset it? Please connect your PC to the R1 with an ethernet cable and try accessing the R1 control panel, do you have internet when wired in as well?

I reset it with the button next to the power cable input. I've hooked up my computer and yes I can access the control panel. I still can't access via my iPad though. Keeps asking me to re enter the password

• Administrators

I reset it with the button next to the power cable input. I've hooked up my computer and yes I can access the control panel. I still can't access via my iPad though. Keeps asking me to re enter the password

Okay for future reference, please do not use the reset at the back of the router. If you need to restart/reset the router use the buttons in settings > miscellaneous :) 

Go into the Wifi settings and change your password to anything, 8 characters or more and then apply it and try connecting via wireless.

• Administrators

Sorry, my bad. All good now, thanks a lot for getting back to me so quickly much appreciated

No problem at all! Awesome, glad to see its working :) Any other issues feel free to make a new thread :)

Archived