I have a problem with my netduma. Up until recently I have been getting speeds of about 24 meg down and 2 meg up. I am with plusnet fibre and if I install the plusnet router on its own I get the full speeds. I have been using the bt openreach hg612 modem with the netduma and my speeds have been the same as the plusnet router up until this week. My speeds dropped to 8-10 meg download, tried resetting the netduma changed the leads, left modem and netduma off for 24hours etc. but speeds will not come up. My computer is connected directly to the netduma by Ethernet cable and is the only thing connected at the moment for testing.Normally everything goes through the netduma , 4 ethernet leads connected and wifi on for the rest of the stuff.
I thought there might be a problem with the "unlocked "hg612 modem as I couldn't get it to reset with the button on the back, thought it might not be syncing to the correct speed so I ordered another one to make sure. Today a new one arrived and its doing exactly the same as the old one.
I reflashed the firmware on the netduma to 1.06g and reset settings and put in my settings of 24/2 and speed test will not go over 10 meg. What is weird is, that is with preemptive , if I choose reactive which has always given me best speeds the speed is lower, 8meg. Need some help with this guys! Thanks