Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Freebox Revolution et serveur Upnp

- - - - - freebox freebox server freebox revolution

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

greyvador

greyvador

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Local time: 12:12 PM

Bonjour,

Suite de mes questions sur la NetDuma et la Freebox Revolution.

J'utilise pour ma télé la fonctionnalité serveur UPNP de la freebox pour pouvoir regarder des vidéos contenus sur le disque dur de la freebox.

Sur mon PC, j'ai fait un partage Windows (la box server est aussi serveur NAS).

Que va-t'il se passer quand j'aurais la netduma ?

En effet, tous mes périphs (TV, Ordi, ...) seront sur le réseau de la NetDuma en 192.168.88.1 et ne verront donc normalement plus ma Freebox (qui est en 192.168.1.1).

Comment pourrais-je accéder à mes vidéos qui seront sur la Freebox ?

Depuis ma télé

Depuis mes autres périphériques ?

David

-----------------------

Essai de traduction en anglais :-)  / Trying to translate in english for support.

Hi,
Some more questions about NetDuma and Freebox Revolution.

I use the UPNP functionnality of the freebox for watching video on my TV (movies are on the freebox HD).
As the Freebox is also a NAS, I can access to the HD on my PC too.

What will happen when I will receive my netduma ?
All  computer and TV will be on NetDuma's network (192.168.88.1)  and (I think) will no longer "see" my Freebox (which is in 192.168.1.1).

How can I access my videos wich are on the Freebox HD?
From my TV  (UPNP) ?
From my other devices (NAS) ?

David

Netduma Fraser

Netduma Fraser

Tech & Customer Support

• Administrators
  • 15,574 posts
  • Local time: 11:12 AM

Comme la boîte gratuite est en amont, vous pouvez accéder à l'interface / tout ce qui s'y rattache. Si votre PC est connecté directement à partir de la boîte gratuite, vous ne pourrez accéder à rien connecté au R1.

As the freebox is upstream you can access it's interface/anything connected to it. If your PC is connected directly from the freebox then you wouldn't be able to access anything connected to the R1.

Technical support:

Optimal Settings Guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc. 

FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.

Knowledge Base - Main link to the Knowledge Base, for everything else please search here or on the forum. 

Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new thread on the forum, thank you  :)

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

greyvador

greyvador

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Local time: 12:12 PM

Merci de la réponse, c'est une bonne nouvelle.

Il n'y aura que le R1 de connecté sur la Freebox donc aucun soucis.

Very good news ! Thanks for this answer.

As the only device connected to the Freebox will be the R1, I won't have any problem !

David

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: freebox, freebox server, freebox revolution

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users