Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

vpn a nouveau !!!

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Cécé

Cécé

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Local time: 07:45 PM
  • Locationparis

bonjour, 

I need a reply regarding the netduma vpn Actually it displays connected so far everything is fine but in reality neither my ps4 nor my pc sound under vpn. Looking on my ip.com it appears my france ip and in no way my london ip that i chose in the netduma provided by FRASER

thank 's

Netduma Jack

Netduma Jack

Graphic Artist

• Administrators
  • 1,308 posts

bonjour, 

I need a reply regarding the netduma vpn Actually it displays connected so far everything is fine but in reality neither my ps4 nor my pc sound under vpn. Looking on my ip.com it appears my france ip and in no way my london ip that i chose in the netduma provided by FRASER

thank 's

I have responded to another thread you posted in. Please do not post in multiple threads with the same question.

Technical support:

Fine tuning guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc.
FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.
Wiki - Main link to the Wiki, for everything else please search here or on the forum.
Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new thread on the forum, thank you  :)

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

Cécé

Cécé

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 127 posts
  • Locationparis

I have responded to another thread you posted in. Please do not post in multiple threads with the same question.

merci 

Mais la ma question est : dans l'onglet vpn pourquoi quand je coche ps4 je n'ai plus de connection en réseau ?

comment dois je faire pour mettre la ps4 sous vpn ?

merci

Netduma Jack

Netduma Jack

Graphic Artist

• Administrators
  • 1,308 posts

Your VPN page should look similar to this photo: https://i.ytimg.com/...xresdefault.jpg(Ignore what is in the config box of this photo, that should be the config file we gave you).

Under the apply button, it should say 'Connected'.

Votre page VPN devrait ressembler à cette photo: https://i.ytimg.com/...xresdefault.jpg(Ignorer ce qui se trouve dans la zone de configuration de cette photo, ce devrait être le fichier de configuration que nous vous avons donné) .

Sous le bouton «Appliquer», il faut dire «Connecté».

Technical support:

Fine tuning guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc.
FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.
Wiki - Main link to the Wiki, for everything else please search here or on the forum.
Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new thread on the forum, thank you  :)

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users