Host Filtering

1. On the allow/deny/agnostic section (curtains) add the number that it is set to.

2. Allow for percentage based rating and for dropdown with custom names/values

2.1 (Very Bad [20]/Bad[40]/Okay[50]/Good [70]/ Very Good[90]) Make these something we can make and then set via a list of key/value pairs

2.2 Show on the map if a host is already rated...i keep clicking the same ones over and over

3. When you click on a host dot on the map it should show it down in the allow/deny if rated.

1. On the allow/deny/agnostic section (curtains) add the number that it is set to.

2.1 (Very Bad [20]/Bad[40]/Okay[50]/Good [70]/ Very Good[90]) Make these something we can make and then set via a list of key/value pairs

2.2 Show on the map if a host is already rated...i keep clicking the same ones over and over

Not a bad idea.  It would be nice to have a different color for the host's that have already been rated on the map, I like that. I'm always clicking the same ones as you said. Maybe even adding another filter button for "rated hosts" would be sweet, like we have for "show dormant hosts".  Another thing that would be neat is showing a different colored circle for the current host of the game. Also, it would be helpful if when you clicked on a host/server on the map, it also was highlighted on your allow deny list just to see where it's at. 

3. When you click on a host dot on the map it should show it down in the allow/deny if rated.

I like these three.  If I were to rate them based on "useful to me" I would go 1, 3, 2

Archived