Simple Question: log out?

I cant seem to find a logout button on the Netduma dashboard. Also I cant see a change password option.

Or is this intended so you don't get bothered by password entry?

i don't know about admin password, but i know wifi password exists because they just added making it type="password".

I haven't heard anyone ask about changing admin password or logout, but this is a feature i would like as well since there will be scenarios that this router is used in public locations.

Security is a topic nowadays with Wifi leaks and router flaws like the Misfortune Cookie.

Id like the dev team to comment on what they intend to do. 

Definitely curious about this as well, I imagine they've disabled the OpenWRT plugin.  This could definitely just be enabled, to solve the issue.  

But without this if a hacker could hack your wifi password they immediately have root access to your router (no ssh/telnet)

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi  Roads,

You can change wifi, and since you're on the latest one its also masked like abc said. That is under "Settings > Wifi".

At the moment the user interface does not have a password because most of our testers found it an annoyance. We are going to put it back in as an "Opt-In" feature in the near future. Just bear in mind that the only way people can access it is if they have your wifi password or they are connected directly by wire.

Archived