Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Frampton and Silva

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
2 replies to this topic

nffcbaz72

nffcbaz72

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

There is my 2 predictions as winners Frampton boxing, silva ufc, 2 great fighters......may the best man win.

Standing in the park, I was wondering why a Frisbee gets larger the closer it gets. Then it hit me.

Sir_smooch

Sir_smooch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 321 posts

I heard the bisping/silva decision was controversial and will watch later in the week. I would rather not comment on quigg/frampton really lol, that was dissappointing on so many different levels!

nffcbaz72

nffcbaz72

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 352 posts

I heard the bisping/silva decision was controversial and will watch later in the week. I would rather not comment on quigg/frampton really lol, that was dissappointing on so many different levels!

Yeah, the Frampton one was poor up until the 10th. The Bisping one was a good fight,Silva didn't do enough for me, Bisping was coming forward all the time. The controversial bit was a bit shocking during the fight.

Standing in the park, I was wondering why a Frisbee gets larger the closer it gets. Then it hit me.