Canadian Estimated Delivery?

Hi,

I ordered it on Jan 19th and its been two weeks now.Its been saying "Its on its way" from Royal Mail for awhile now.

Just wondering how long did it take for other Canadians and the possibility of it still being in customs. (Have a similar problem with i-parcel with another delivery for a phone its been in customs since Jan 21) 

Guest Netduma Luke

Hi,

I ordered it on Jan 19th and its been two weeks now.Its been saying "Its on its way" from Royal Mail for awhile now.

Just wondering how long did it take for other Canadians and the possibility of it still being in customs. (Have a similar problem with i-parcel with another delivery for a phone its been in customs since Jan 21) 

RN172345556GB

This must be very frustrating.

To be frank, Canada has been by far the worst for customs processing.

Your parcel is being held up there as I can only assume they have a backlog at the moment at certain points of entry. It is supposed to take about 7-8 working days to arrive at your home according to the Royal Mail but this is obviously not the case.

I checked with the UK export advisory team on Canadian delivery times and they said it's just the case of Canadian customs being very slow. This means I can't even give an exact ETA on how long it will take to arrive other than to say it will hopefully be soon and you should check the Canada Post site as it will show on there once it's through customs:

http://www.canadapost.ca/cpotools/apps/track/personal/findByTrackNumber?execution=e1s2

Guest Netduma Luke

That's right. It will be the same. There's no harm in giving Canada post a call as there's a small chance that they may be able to give guidance on how long customs is likely to take.

PhantomJ, i ordered mine on the same day as you. The package has been in Chicago since Sunday with no updates for the last three days. I hope netduma changes couriers very soon, USPS Sucks! It seems like the Canadian Postal Service is slow as well.

Guest Netduma Fraser

Got my other package (home phone), there was no update it said customs on jan 21 and it got to my house today so roughly 3 weeks sitting at customs. Hopefully i can get this one in a week or so. 

Fingers crossed!

Archived