Awaiting Connection - Advanced Warfare (PC Version)

BLCUSF

Since I upgraded to .7 I have been getting more of this lately. I play on PC. 

I was not sure if I was getting this because of the .7 but it is still there. Others have complained about it as well.  But I did not know if it was me.

So I did a little test when this happened on regular Domination (not mosh pit Dom).  I took another player and did a private match and we both got into the game, so that was good news.  We then went back to DOM and could not join because of the following error. We then went to Mosh Pit, and joined a DOM no problem....
Anyone else see this issue?
The game starts to load up, and your are stuck on a Count Up from 1 to 26 on Awaiting Connection. When it gets to 26, it kicks everyone out. Just odd because the game is peer to peer and not a dedicated server.

I do not think it is related to Netduma R1 but wondering if anyone else had this issue that does not currently have an R1.

i-mHN5ShL-M.jpg

Since I upgraded to .7 I have been getting more of this lately. I play on PC. 

I was not sure if I was getting this because of the .7 but it is still there. Others have complained about it as well.  But I did not know if it was me.

So I did a little test when this happened on regular Domination (not mosh pit Dom).  I took another player and did a private match and we both got into the game, so that was good news.  We then went back to DOM and could not join because of the following error. We then went to Mosh Pit, and joined a DOM no problem....

Anyone else see this issue?

The game starts to load up, and your are stuck on a Count Up from 1 to 26 on Awaiting Connection. When it gets to 26, it kicks everyone out. Just odd because the game is peer to peer and not a dedicated server.

I do not think it is related to Netduma R1 but wondering if anyone else had this issue that does not currently have an R1.

whoever you are connecting to is timing out., it seems to be an issue on the pc side of aw atm as theres been a few complaints about this happening they need to flush the host databases methinks 

Archived