Testing Ping with Host Filter

Guest Netduma_Iain

That typically occurs when you've got a device VPN enabled, but you are NOT connected to a VPN for whatever reason.

To fix click "VPN" on the menu on the left. Then make sure the device you're playing the game on has its icon switched off, specifically its grey. If its not grey then click it. Then try the ping feature and it should work.

That typically occurs when you've got a device VPN enabled' date=' but you are NOT connected to a VPN for whatever reason.

To fix click "VPN" on the menu on the left. Then make sure the device you're playing the game on has its icon switched off, specifically its grey. If its not grey then click it. Then try the ping feature and it should work.

[/quote']

Worked like a charm. Thanks a lot!

So far' date=' my router seems to be working great. However, I am also having this problem with pinging hosts. I don't have VPN set up at all. Also, is 'Trace' supposed to return any results?

[/quote']

Hi there, Iain's going to be along in a bit to help you with this.

Guest Netduma_Iain

So far' date=' my router seems to be working great. However, I am also having this problem with pinging hosts. I don't have VPN set up at all. Also, is 'Trace' supposed to return any results?

[/quote']

Hi Robert,

I've sent you a PM, its my Skype ID. I'll try fix it there, then post the solution back here when I'm done.

Guest Netduma_Iain

[/quote']

If you prefer, we can use the forum instead. Are you still having the same issue?

To answer your question "Trace" should indeed show you the route that packets take to get to that player or host.

Archived