Having problems connecting to the net

I'm trying to work thru the guide and I've hit an issue.  On the netduma page I cliked 'host filtering > select device > but my PS4 is not listed there.  Not only that, but I turned my PS4 on and tried to connect to online services and it's not happening.

Guest Netduma Fraser

I'm trying to work thru the guide and I've hit an issue.  On the netduma page I cliked 'host filtering > select device > but my PS4 is not listed there.  Not only that, but I turned my PS4 on and tried to connect to online services and it's not happening.

Is the PS4 wired or wireless?

Is the PS4 wired or wireless?

Wired.  It's plugged directly in to the netduma router.  I tested the network on the playstation settings and it's online.  I'm showing connected to internet, and PSN.  I load up the game and click the multiplayer and I get an error message.

On the netduma page I'm trying to select a device under 'host filtering' but nothing is showing which might be related.

Guest Netduma Fraser

Wired.  It's plugged directly in to the netduma router.  I tested the network on the playstation settings and it's online.  I'm showing connected to internet, and PSN.  I load up the game and click the multiplayer and I get an error message.

On the netduma page I'm trying to select a device under 'host filtering' but nothing is showing which might be related.

Go to the device manager, what do you have listed?

I'm pretty sure if I go in to WAN and go in to more detail about my IP and such it'll work better but right now I can't even highlight those options, let alone type anything in.  Not sure what's happening there.  I've tried 3 different browsers and just can't seem to select anything.

Archived