Shipping Options

Hi guys

Any possiblity you would be able to give us shipping options?

In my case normal Royal Mail took almost 2 months to get to me :) So glad it finally arrived, also due to my postal services being on strike etc delayed the process.

If you could give us options to either use a DHL or FedEx perhaps for maybe better delivery times , they usually take 3 - 5 days . I do know that the price will be expensive but it is also an option if you really want it asap

Let me know your thoughts. As i have some guys are keen to order

Thanks

Guest Netduma Luke

Hi mate - usually Royal Mail delivery is ok to most countries (3 days to Europe, 6-8 days to US/ Canada), but you're absolutely right, It took an age to arrive at yours in SA. To be fair to the Royal Mail, I don't think it was due to them but was instead due to SA customs and post. 

Still, you're definitely right, and we are intending to start offering a faster provider e.g. UPS very soon. I'll make a few calls to see if we can bring it forward and I'll let you know asap!

Hi mate - usually Royal Mail delivery is ok to most countries (3 days to Europe, 6-8 days to US/ Canada), but you're absolutely right, It took an age to arrive at yours in SA. To be fair to the Royal Mail, I don't think it was due to them but was instead due to SA customs and post. 

Still, you're definitely right, and we are intending to start offering a faster provider e.g. UPS very soon. I'll make a few calls to see if we can bring it forward and I'll let you know asap!

Thanks Luke

Yeah Royal Mail usually delivers within 2 weeks but our South African postal service were delayed. Will keep an eye out for the options

Archived