Network Monitor

Clinton92

Hey there duma owners

Ive noticed latley in the network monitor. That my input speeds dont match the network monitor speeds being shown. A example is my gf is watching netflix and doing uni work while im gaming. I was lagging abit so I switched from geo page to network monitor page. To see if something on my connection was causing it then I monitored that for 5mins. I noticed something strange on the graph were it shows how much bandwidth is being used. My download speed is 9.20 and upload is 0.85 but on the network monitor page it says that my connection is using 14mbps and it fluctuates higher and lower.

Also I have inputted the correct speeds into the duma also I had cc set to 70%. Also did a reboot to see if that would fix issues but no luck. Can anyone explain why this is happening my guess is I dont have sufficient bandwidth to cover the tasks. But Im no expert any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers :)

Guest Netduma Fraser

Its going faster than you think. If you download something its showing how much data they are downloading/uploading so if they are downloading a 20mb thats what it will show. Hope that makes sense, its not being throttled whilst at 100 on anti flood :)

Archived