Patience Is Key! Out for Delivery!!!

Guest Netduma Luke

Chicago customs have had a bit of a shocker the past two weeks but it looks like things are finally on the move over there. Pleased to see it has updated and hopefully it'll be with you very soon.

Let us know if you have any questions once it arrives.

Guest Netduma Fraser

Got it this morning! Upgrading it now. Missed it yesterday due to work.

Awesome! Let us know how you get on with it :)

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi Pmass,

Usually we have a wiki but its been down the last week. We should be moving our web server this evening. 

Basically when you select a host that is NOT a dedicated server. You can click it and give it a rating by sliding the bar, I recommend giving it a name as well. When you click update it will appear below. Any hosts that are in the red curtain will be blocked regardless of distance. Any hosts in the green curtain will be allowed regardless of distance :)

Hi Pmass,

Usually we have a wiki but its been down the last week. We should be moving our web server this evening. 

Basically when you select a host that is NOT a dedicated server. You can click it and give it a rating by sliding the bar, I recommend giving it a name as well. When you click update it will appear below. Any hosts that are in the red curtain will be blocked regardless of distance. Any hosts in the green curtain will be allowed regardless of distance :)

Thanks for the quick reply. Was reading through posts on the forum and found some very helpful information. You've just confirmed what I read about 5 minutes ago. One more question. When doing these changes to the router (geo filter, ping assist, viewing the ping graph, etc.) Is it better to be connected wirelessly or wired?

Guest Netduma_Iain

When making the changes it doesn't matter what device you use or if its wifi/wired. However for any device that you game on I highly recommend you go wired.

When making the changes it doesn't matter what device you use or if its wifi/wired. However for any device that you game on I highly recommend you go wired.

Yes my Xbox is wired straight into the router. My main concern was getting accurate pings for the servers/hosts I'm connecting to when connected over wifi.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Oh yeah don't worry about that the ping's are from the router to the host. So any LAN latency is ignored as its usually sub millisecond anyway. 

Oh yeah don't worry about that the ping's are from the router to the host. So any LAN latency is ignored as its usually sub millisecond anyway. 

Well Iain I really appreciate the help. The comments I've heard about you guys regarding cutstomer service was right on point. I love the product but your customer service is amazing. I'm sure If I have any other issues. You guys will have an answer. Thanks again!

Archived