Need help

Guest Netduma_Iain

Dave can you please try the steps I suggested. Please answer the following questions so I can I assist you further:

1. Did you try upgrade the router?
  2. Can you access 192.168.1.1 through a phone or a computer?
  3. Can you access 192.168.88.1 through a phone or a computer?
  4. Can you see the wireless network "Netduma R1", I'm not asking you to connect just whether you can see it or not?

Based on that I can help further. I suspect you disabled DHCP. But answering those questions will help me find out.

Dave can you please try the steps I suggested. Please answer the following questions so I can I assist you further:

4. Can you see the wireless network "Netduma R1", I'm not asking you to connect just whether you can see it or not?

Based on that I can help further. I suspect you disabled DHCP. But answering those questions will help me find ou

yes i'v try to to that DHCP is enabled. could get on to any of thoses ip's wireless light on the R1 isn't showing

Wifi light is never on for the router.

I'd focus on getting the wired connection working so you know router is good and then sort wireless.

i'v connected it to my old router now i have a internet connection threw that but i can not sign in to 192.168.88.1 or any other of the ip's you gave me is there a change the router is broken?

or is there a way to hard reset the router????

Based on that I can help further. I suspect you disabled DHCP. But answering those questions will help me find out.

i'v connected it to my old router now i have a internet connection threw that but i can not sign in to 192.168.88.1 or any other of the ip's you gave me is there a change the router is broken?

or is there a way to hard reset the router????

Guest Netduma_Iain

yes i'v try to to that DHCP is enabled. could get on to any of thoses ip's wireless light on the R1 isn't showing

Hi Dave, can you answer the 4 questions please based on that I can help you.

In your quote you mention DHCP is enabled, does that mean you can access the router? But again please answer questions 1-4 from before. Once youv'e done that we can resolve whatever the problem is.

Archived