I do not get wifi to work

Bubbaque

I received my router today. I connected everything and the router works when it is hardwired. The wifi did not work, so I tried to disable the wifi in the settings and turn them back on. It will not let me enable the wifi now.When I try it says invalid security settings, radio0 disabled radio0 disabled. Any help is appreciated.

Guest Netduma Fraser

I received my router today. I connected everything and the router works when it is hardwired. The wifi did not work, so I tried to disable the wifi in the settings and turn them back on. It will not let me enable the wifi now.When I try it says invalid security settings, radio0 disabled radio0 disabled. Any help is appreciated.

Hey Bubbaque, thanks for purchasing and glad to see you received it today! Can you try rebooting the router and then connecting with a hardwired PC and enable the WiFi and see if youre able to change the settings, name, password etc please :)

Guest Netduma Fraser

I figured it out. How do I delete this post?

Awesome! I can delete the post but it would be good for others if you could post the solution just incase someone has this problem in the future :)

Archived