Netduma w/ Evolve?

Camco

Has anyone had any experiences with the R1 & Evolve? I know Evolve's matchmaking system is not exactly like CoD's and probably much different. If you are not aware of how it works, I'll briefly define it: 

1. You have a choice of selecting by preference your class of either monster, assault, support, medic, or trapper and the first priority always tries to be selected for you first. You aren't guaranteed your first class preference. You can also select 'no preference' where any role has an equal chance of being selected.

2. You are matched with those that are similar to your skill and rank/level.

I was hoping the geo filter might work with Evolve, but so far from previously using the R1 I have not experienced the results you're all most likely experiencing in the CoDs.

Guest Netduma_Iain

You need to look at the geo-filter and see if the circles are appearing. Is it a console game Camco?

Guest Netduma_Iain

Oh right then you may want to try the advanced section. Look up the port the game uses and add it and see if it helps. Otherwise can you PM fraser about him helping you port the game please :)

I will do that as soon as we get it working again. We were working on an issue a few days ago together and for some reason the notification email didn't arrive for his last reply :P

Thanks. 

Has anyone had any experiences with the R1 & Evolve? I know Evolve's matchmaking system is not exactly like CoD's and probably much different. If you are not aware of how it works, I'll briefly define it: 

1. You have a choice of selecting by preference your class of either monster, assault, support, medic, or trapper and the first priority always tries to be selected for you first. You aren't guaranteed your first class preference. You can also select 'no preference' where any role has an equal chance of being selected.

2. You are matched with those that are similar to your skill and rank/level.

I was hoping the geo filter might work with Evolve, but so far from previously using the R1 I have not experienced the results you're all most likely experiencing in the CoDs.

Evolve is pretty much dead. Not trolling just stating facts. 

Evolve is pretty much dead. Not trolling just stating facts. 

Really? Today is the 23rd day since release. If what you've stated is true...

1) wow

2) what a waste of $60

3) that was fast

4) wow

Archived