COD AW back to Peer to Peer

BLCUSF

So as a PC Gamer of the COD AW game we got the DLC Havoc maps yesterday.  They were immediately broke, only one out of the 4 worked.  Using my Netduma I could see that we are using the same typical Host (the servers supplied by SGH) well I get on now and it looks like all 4 maps work however it looks like we are back to Peer to Peer hosting and it is BAD!  Laggy, Laggy, and more Laggy.  I also see that, even though I have my distance filter set up to USA only, people outside of USA are connecting (not a Netduma issue).  just stating that I believe that there is an issue with their servers and the new Maps so they reverted back to Peer to Peer. I hope they fix this soon.  

Also looking forward to the new update on the Netduma that would give us PC users more tools, specially marking the True Servers. :)

Guest Netduma Fraser

So as a PC Gamer of the COD AW game we got the DLC Havoc maps yesterday.  They were immediately broke, only one out of the 4 worked.  Using my Netduma I could see that we are using the same typical Host (the servers supplied by SGH) well I get on now and it looks like all 4 maps work however it looks like we are back to Peer to Peer hosting and it is BAD!  Laggy, Laggy, and more Laggy.  I also see that, even though I have my distance filter set up to USA only, people outside of USA are connecting (not a Netduma issue).  just stating that I believe that there is an issue with their servers and the new Maps so they reverted back to Peer to Peer. I hope they fix this soon.  

Also looking forward to the new update on the Netduma that would give us PC users more tools, specially marking the True Servers. :)

Strange that it seems to have reverted like that! Sure its not an issue with the R1? Geo-filter definitely enabled, strict mode on etc? 

We look forward to it too :)

Yeah I am not sure, hopefully it is temporary, but I will restart my router/modem when I get back home later tonight as I am noticing High Ping.  

But it does not explain the different host servers I have seen. I typically see 5 or 6 servers and they rotate. Now they are showing up all over the map. So I assume Peer to Peer and now it is a bit more Laggy. 

To me it goes from P2P and back to the Servers. These new maps are laggy but not sure because there are more folks playing or because someone is host.  But prior to these maps all was good for me, even most of the time if someone was host. I just think alot of new players came back to AW because of the new maps.

Archived