xbox 360 won't connect

thegriffman2

Guest Netduma Fraser

How is your 360 connected to the R1? Wired or wireless? Make sure the network settings on the xbox are set to automatic.

So I updated my netduma I followed all of the steps. My mac, pc and, ps4 connect to the internet fine but xbox 360 says that the router is not connecting to the internet. Any ideas how to fix?

hi could you give us some more information please,

How is the xbox connected to the R1?  have you run a connection test on the 360?

is the 360 showing up in the device manager on the R1?

How is the xbox connected to the R1?  have you run a connection test on the 360?

How is your 360 connected to the R1? Wired or wireless? Make sure the network settings on the xbox are set to automatic.

I am wireless. I talked to xbox support they ask me to wire it so I did and it still didn't work. I am currently on the phone with them. My dns was on automatic xbox support told me to change that an I put in my dns. When I run the test to xbox live it says that the router is not connecting to the internet but my ps4 and computers work. xbox 360 is showing up in device manager 

so I just turned off the bleeding edge cloud and it worked while wired.

I am wireless. I talked to xbox support they ask me to wire it so I did and it still didn't work. I am currently on the phone with them. My dns was on automatic xbox support told me to change that an I put in my dns. When I run the test to xbox live it says that the router is not connecting to the internet but my ps4 and computers work. xbox 360 is showing up in device manager 

hi as a rule of thumb if you have an issue using our router its best to talk to us and not xbox support they wont have a clue about our settings and aren't trained in networking past asking basic crib sheet questions 

Archived