How To Improve Your Aim In Black Ops 3 Multiplayer??? | UNDERRATED EP 3

MrTrakky

So you want to know how to improve your Aim in Call of Duty Black Ops 3 do you?

In this video I take you back to boot camp to try my best to help you improve your aim in call of duty black ops 3, I take you too combat training to show you little things I've learnt over time that helped me to improve my aim and obviously this video passes that knowledge over to you guys.

Don't for get to like and Subscribe

MrTrakky

This type of practice has easily been the best thing to improve my skill. Lock on a target faster than they lock on you, can be all the difference. Especially in hard-core modes, so that 30% health is perfect setting for that. I never thought to do the 200 so gonna work that into my routine as well.

Great video, everybody should pay attention and do this every single day, whether they're a newb or a seasoned vet.  (err...maybe not. Don't want everybody becoming a beast. Never mind, don't pay attention to this video, guy doens't know what he's talking about!!)   lol...

Hey I'm a subscriber as well, keep em coming. Love your videos.

This type of practice has easily been the best thing to improve my skill. Lock on a target faster than they lock on you, can be all the difference. Especially in hard-core modes, so that 30% health is perfect setting for that. I never thought to do the 200 so gonna work that into my routine as well.

Great video, everybody should pay attention and do this every single day, whether they're a newb or a seasoned vet.  (err...maybe not. Don't want everybody becoming a beast. Never mind, don't pay attention to this video, guy doens't know what he's talking about!!)   lol...

Hey I'm a subscriber as well, keep em coming. Love your videos.

Mate I REALLY appreciate your in-depth feedback and glad the video is of use to you maybe I should delete this post before the secret gets loose lol and thank you for your subscription

A man after my own heart.

I do this kind of thing when I can't be bothered with the dodgy servers. All my mates ask why I do it, and the answer is simple... to get better at the game.

It also allows me to try out odd class setups that I would never try in a proper game.

Best find for me so far in doing this... Laser Sight on the KN44. It's a beast - especially with the latest SMG stealth nerf.

A man after my own heart.

I do this kind of thing when I can't be bothered with the dodgy servers. All my mates ask why I do it, and the answer is simple... to get better at the game.

It also allows me to try out odd class setups that I would never try in a proper game.

Best find for me so far in doing this... Laser Sight on the KN44. It's a beast - especially with the latest SMG stealth nerf.

I'm still in love with the kn44 but a silenced Kuda with rapid fire is quiet cheeky

Archived