Question about Host Descriptor

Guateuc

I updated to the .7 recently.  The experience so far has been amazing.  I have found hosts that have 10 or less ms ping.  There has been one host that gives me 4-10 ms but I cannot update the quality.  I posted a screenshot of what I'm talking about.  Is there a reason why this host doesn't have the update button? 

Thank you,
Guateuc

post-321-0-22254900-1425160503_thumb.png

Guest Netduma Fraser

I updated to the .7 recently.  The experience so far has been amazing.  I have found hosts that have 10 or less ms ping.  There has been one host that gives me 4-10 ms but I cannot update the quality.  I posted a screenshot of what I'm talking about.  Is there a reason why this host doesn't have the update button? 

Thank you,

Guateuc

Hey Guateuc, fantastic to hear youre getting such good hosts! Yes if it doesnt have an update button that means it is a dedicated server and we dont allow you to block them as it may ruin your game experience by doing so. 

Guest Netduma Fraser

Thank you for the response.  I had a feeling it was a something like that.  That ping assist is op cause I was getting 2.00 to 3.75 kdrs on that server  :D .  Looking forward to the real .7 update if this is just a beta.

No problem! Haha thats awesome :D We will be moving to 1.03 soon instead as we feel theres enough features to warrant it :)

Archived