Diamond Pistols, Tips Needed

Matt_Akira

So as the title suggests I'm going for diamond pistols, One thing I've learnt. The L-Car sucks majorly! I thought pistols were going to be easy but I'm really struggling coupled with the fact my games have been laggy AF in terms of delay for about 4 days now the whole thing has become a massive head f**k! Got 51 Headshots on the L-car and 39 on the rk5. Playing a stealth class with heatwave quick draw/ High Calibre. The reason I thought this would be easy is because I done the MR6 in approx 5hrs, This thing is an absolute MONSTER in HC! Played Dom ran flanks constantly and spawn killed rinse and repeat, Went 42-21 non lethal all MR6 decimation haha! Moved onto the other pistol's and it's been soo hard! It could be like I said that recently I've been what's felt like sweat fests and very much behind the game, Haven't won a single head to head gun fight in days haha, So please guys anyone who has diamond pistols help a brother out on the lcar and rk5! Much appreciated, Matt

Hi Mate, Im doing the pistols at the moment. Have just the L Car to finish off. If your doing HC thats the easiest way. Ive done it on HC TDM. Just have ELO sight and FMJ on it. But run it as a secondary to a shotgun and use the LCar for longer range fights. I feel your pain at the moment with gun fights, my K/D has dropped something rotten over the last few days. Seems like im miles behind in gun fights.  

Im struggling with sniping. Got all the 100 shots done, but cant seem to get the blood thirsty completed on them. 

I've done the locus and drakon gold but yet to try the other 2, I guess I'll treat the p-06 as the tempest with elo and rapid fire, the svg I'll sit back more with therms on ground war maybe? The drakon was soooo easy in HC haha was so suprised! treat it as a sheiva with elo and you'll be golden mate, Concerning the delay at the moment it's insane isn't it? I can't even get my shots off and have to try and sneak up behind just to win a gunfight haha hate playing like that! I have weeks where I'm slaying left right and centre and weeks of utter hell? Can't be a coincidence can it? Good shout on the shotty w/ secondary L-car, Appreciate it bud, Matt

Archived