Router issues - Please help

I ordered and rcvd my router about a month ago.  I installed and used with no issues.  My Xbox 1 was direct connected and two laptop were connected via wifi.  Everything worked great!   Today I noticed that my internet wasn't working (wifi and direct connect to netduma router).   I reset both modem and router to no avail.  I cannot even locate the wifi "netduma r1" when trying to connect my laptop via wifi.  I decided to try to connect hardline via laptop and again no connection.  The lights on the router are as follows #2 - bright light, #1 dark light but lit, wifi light - blinking but not bright.   Does this tell you anything?  I've tried unplugging and using the reset button.  Again no connection.   Only other info that I feel is needed is I updated the router to the beta version because it software wasn't working on my PC.   Is there any other info you need from me?  I open to trying to fix this via remotely or returning the product.  Just let me
 know what is needed.

PS  Just for the record the modem is working as I am directly connected to it now to send this email and use my internet.
If need my modem is a Motorola SURFboard Model SB6121

Thanks,
Shaun

PSS - when my router was working I had party issues on Xbox one also.  Have those issues been resolved?

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi Shaun,

Party issues require you adding your friend to the allow list.

Don't worry I can help you recover your unit, I'm away from machine at the moment but can you schedule a time to help you fix it.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Shaun,

Party issues require you adding your friend to the allow list.

Don't worry I can help you recover your unit, I'm away from machine at the moment but can you schedule a time to help you fix it.

Thanks

Guest Netduma Fraser

How do I schedule a time to help fix and will I need to be direct connected to modem but have netduma router hooked up to modem? Let me know.

Thanks

Shaun

Hey Shaun, you can get a 1 on 1 with Iain tomorrow evening (GMT) you can jump in to chat at the top right of the screen and Iain will hop in and help you :) Just post in this thread when youre free so Iain knows what time to go into chat :) Yes that would be the best way to start :)

Archived