Star Wars battlefront Xbox one EU server?

NEXTGEN NEMESIS

Hi all I was wondering if the EU server for battlefront which is in France can be added to the geo map? It doesn't show but I can get on it if I cover the uk along with France and Germany with 0 PA, half the time when I search I get disconnected from the servers so I keep searching and searching until I eventually get on that French server which is the same EU server used for battlefield 4, half the time I have to turn the filter off and if I do I get connected to a server 4000k away in the U.S where my blaster is overheating on people and they are melting me instantly, just wondering if I could regularly get on that EU server as it plays flawless with low ping and I can drop people with ease lol

If I increase my ping past 30/35 it connects to the states but if I cover England, France and Germany I can get on the French server with around 25 ping but a lot of the times it will take a fair few attempts as it will just keep counting down then says disconnected from servers, then other times I will search and I will get on it, the thing is it doesn't show up on the map when I load the game up when I press show dormant hosts, it just pops up when I search as I covered the area where it's located as I know it's there, and if I turn the filter off I won't ever connect to it, don't know why

Archived