Hey everyone! 👋 I recently purchased a Netduma R3 router as I was interested in the Geo Filter functionality and how it could be incredibly beneficial to players from OCE (Australia / New Zealand). Essentially, the region has great issues with matchmaking in games like Call Of Duty. Even at peak hours, you can matchmake and the lobby in Warzone is at 40/120 players.
With the Geo Filter, I thought that you could force matchmaking to a different region such as NA West (Los Angeles, California) and get full lobbies at pretty much any time of the day. I don't mind playing with higher ping and I did this for a while using ExitLag VPN but it was incredibly inconsistent. With the Netduma R3 router and the Geo Filter functionality, if I can join NA West servers every time I matchmake, that would be awesome.
However, I've been trying to get it to work as my Netduma R3 router came the other day and it does not seem to be working whatsoever. I've put the Geo Filter around California with a 1000 km radius and added the Call Of Duty game. Tried it with Filtering ON and OFF. I've also messed around with the extra settings such as Geo Latency and Strict Mode, nothing what I do seems to do what I wanted.
Have I set this up wrong or is this not how this feature is meant to work? Thanks - Martonic