No problem, fully understand you guys are super busy with all this at the moment!
The above is based on the speed test results in dumaos.
It is worth me metioning that I have also tried this with Auto Congestion Control and also manually over riding the speed test results to say my connection is 900/100. When I do this, it seems to ignore that information. It weirdly only seems to operate at the levels I always get when running a speed test from DumaOS.
These are some notes I have found so far:
SmartBOOST on
DumaOS speed test reads as above or quite often lower
External speed tests are extremely similar
SmartBOOST on with no priorities
everything stays the same
SmartBOOST off
DumaOS speed test stays like the provided picture speeds
External speed tests are far higher as you can see from the wave form, goes up by about 200mbps
Also as stated the fastest I have managed to get on the R3 with any settings is about 150mb less than my XR
Currently I have a cat 6 plugged into the wall box for BT fibre and thats plugged directly into the wan port on the R3 connecting via PPPoE, then any device is either plugged directly into LAN ports or connected on speperated bands for WiFi (I have also tried merged and no difference for wifi)