dang I ended up just clearing them out since they didn't seem to help before getting that last part. But I basically added these :
TCP: 80, 443, 1935, 3478-3480. UDP: 3478-3479.
Port 88 (UDP)
Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)
Port 53 (UDP and TCP)
Port 80 (TCP)
Port 500 (UDP)
Port 3544 (UDP)
Port 4500 (UDP)
For honor said to open the same ports for PS4 as well.
I didn't duplicate the ones that are within both.
After removing these and changing the starting dhcp address to 192.168.88.2 it looks like it put the cpus in the 50-60 range now. I'll check back in a while to update if that was the snafu.
Some good advice here. I'll mess around with these. I know for sure DNS wise I have 22.214.171.124 setup. Not sure about 126.96.36.199 but I'll add it if I haven't
I would've liked to refrain from separating the routers via subnet as i'd like to access the routers/devices if needed and see what device is causing an issue and assign a device for geofiltering and vpn use but I guess I could just blanket the whole router in theory in those instances which hasn't been needed lately as I mainly use those features, but if that were to resolve it ultimately, I'll give it a shot and see what happens. I'll setup my R1 behind my room with all of my devices on its own subnet and adjust the others to their own in that case. It feels like the abundance of devices might factor to some extent(possibly too much info to save) but didn't think it would since no more than like 10-15 devices are active at once. I know device manager wise, it's crazy so I have to switch to table view.
DHCP renewing could be the possible culprit. Seeing it first hand, it instantly disconnects and doesn't seem to connect back (within a reasonable time at least within 5 mins as i'd reboot before then in order to resolve). Only certain devices are affected, but not all of them. static ip andresses and dhcp leased addresses don't seem to matter either.
Yup UPnP is enabled as well.
I'll make these changes when I get home and see how they fair.
Thanks again for the help,