Jump to content

gearsniper550

R2 Early Access
  • Posts

    195
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by gearsniper550

  1. I just got my r3 and I have a question I play different games like defiant, mw3 and halo. Do I have to make my pc a playstation like before.
  2. i did this and it still didnt work it would say game loaded and then say it couldnt establiah a connection to the game
  3. whenever i have the geo filter on i cant get a match unless i turn it off. I even used the ping heatmap and it still wont connect me to a match
  4. yeah it has i forgot to update this
  5. Nice try I did that already
  6. I need help my router says I’m connected to the internet but nothing is loading and it keeps saying that the connection has timed out. I have a paper due in an hour and I just want my internet back
  7. i contacted activison support because im getting bad packet loss in my games and they told me to After this, I recommend that you use Google's public DNS: Go to the network settings on the console. Manually configure the DNS settings with the following: Primary DNS: 8.8.8.8.8 / Secondary DNS: 8.8.4.4. How would i be able to do this in the netduma router?
  8. it seems it fixed it
  9. ok ill let you know what happens
  10. how do i turn it on?
  11. for some reason when i go into my dumaos it brings up the message no script every time and ive noticed the internet slowing down. Ive already rebooted my router is there anything else i should do log-1700546519855.txt
  12. ok thanks
  13. hi i had to factory reset my router because i couldnt get any internet and had to do my settings over again for my system. I was wondering is there a way that i can save my settings so the next time i have to reset it i can just import the settings back into the router
×
×
  • Create New...