Hi!. I have an strange problem with my XR300. I will try to tell as simple as i can. I have an 600/600 simetrical speed ftth conection that worked fine and gets me a speed between 450-600. It was pretty stable before and usually i get over 600/600, but with the increased use after COVID problems, thats all i get. I always talk about wired connection. I´ve tried with the next steps.
1) I changed the ISP router and plug the XR300 to the ONT. As the wizard dont works i configure the conection manually, with user and pass and create the vlan for the inernet connection and i get access to the internet. All seems to work fine, but then i launch a speed test and it get below 100/100 speeds.
2) I realize many tests to locate the problem(net card of the pc, a switch tests, changue the wires), and finaly i test the pc directly to the XR300, but with the same result. I test to replace the router with the older one, and i get the high speeds again. From this point i consider the pc, ont, and wires work fine. All the next have been done over a direct connection with the same working wires (cat 5e) that have been used in test with the older router.
3) I disabled the QoS and get the antiblufferboat on never, but nothing happens. Also i set the prope bandwidth, to 600/600 because it dont semms to autodetect.
4) I tried to use the MAC of the old router intead the default one, but nothing.
5) I have set the vlan settings like the older router (id 6 and priority to 1).
6) I´ve tested the LAN port works in 1000M in the statistics of the XR300 and as i said before, in the pc.
7) A speedtest by the nighthawk app shows a better speed in router but keeps getting bad ones on the pc.
😎 I tried to reset and set all again with the same results.
9) The difference between the older router and the new are manifest in the screenshot (same server and ping)
I dont know what else try or if its better return the product to amazon. Anyone can help?. Thanks!!.