stop the dedis

Not quite sure but I think there's a good number of dedis poping up surrounding my location mid texas. I ve moved my home and expanded my range so where its not to small. I move to areas where not many dedi are located they are bad for ps4 AW. I'm asking is there a way we can just play people hosts instead of bouncing around bad dedi I turn ping assist off and on strict mode and I'll just get kicked alot until I find a lobby and after a game or two I'll get kicked again. It's beginning to be where I can only play dedi severs continuously nonstop same one unless I move my home. i don't think it's the objective of what I purchased the net duma for. Is there updates for this situation I see alot of others having similar seneros

Guest Netduma_Iain

When you move your filter, remember you need to wait 2mins or so for the other circles/squares to disappear. That is the anti-cheating feature.

In terms of avoiding dedis, the Duma filters by distance to give better pings. I assume the pings you're getting are low, if you don't like a dedicated server you can move as you are doing but if the game prefers to put you on dedis it prefers to put you on dedis I'm afraid. 

Maybe try find other ones in different locations, you do have control.

Guest Netduma_Iain

I mean low ping is nearly universally means good games, but a few people don't seem to like these dedis so best to just move around. As one of our customers calls it server shopping 

Why when inside this range strict mode on PA off the game will barely connect me to these host seen in pic but as soon as I turn strict mode off I connect with a dedi that's what I believe I'm lookin for post-733-0-25392800-1424136536_thumb.jpg

At a guess because there is not a dedicated server within your geofilter radius, plus the game is taking those players you can see and matching them into dedicated server games therefore not starting a player hosted game.

(pure guess though as pic is not very clear and sideways so not sure of actual location to determine if dedicated server is within that radius)

Guest Netduma_Iain

I understand its frustrating but thats just how the game works. Also it still way better then connecting to ones further away. You can try moving around to see if you find a better one. We will be looking into ways to help in about a week or so.

Just to stick my 2p worth in, I have not connected to a player host for 3 days now. Basically since x2 XP started (playing AW). I connect to a dedi in either France Germany Netherlands or South coast of the UK (I am in UK).

Had a terrible time up until yesterday. Still connecting to the same dedicated servers but game play is a lot smoother with good hit detection.

Staying on the same lobby and server will give the odd bad game where bullets turn into marshmallows but for the most part things are back on the up.

To let you know how bad things were I am over 100 kills down for the weekend but now heading back in the right direction.

It does sometimes make me feel guilty when you just go pop pop pop watching all those people drop!!! :) (that's the clean version)

Archived