Possible to add up to 160mb/s instead of 100?

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hello' date='

I noticed that I was getting significantly lower speeds than I am paying for and was wondering if it's possible to add, what appears to be the highest, affordable internet connection of 160mb/s?

Thanks!

[/quote']

Hi Socco,

As advertised in the buyers guide we are currently just over 100mbits/s. By the end of the week we should be about 150mbits/s. Then we plan to write a patch that will take us way beyond the 150mbit mark. But that will take some time.

Thanks for letting us know.

Hello' date='

I noticed that I was getting significantly lower speeds than I am paying for and was wondering if it's possible to add, what appears to be the highest, affordable internet connection of 160mb/s?

Thanks!

[/quote']

By the end of the week we should be about 150mbits/s.

I was going to suggest we call this patch the "to infinity and beyond patch" but then realized we'd probably have a very stern letter from Disney's legal team ;)

Hello' date='

Thanks!

[/quote']

I was going to suggest we call this patch the "to infinity and beyond patch" but then realized we'd probably have a very stern letter from Disney's legal team ;)

I'm still waiting on Royal mail to deliver my R1 but we need a "how to" guide for the router upgrades.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hello' date='

Thanks!

[/quote']

I'm still waiting on Royal mail to deliver my R1 but we need a "how to" guide for the router upgrades.

Thanks for the feedback, we will make a video. Though I hope you'll be pleasantly suprised. When there is an upgrade you will see a big red button underneath the Netduma logo saying upgrade available. Click it and you will be taken to a new page with a single button saying upgrade. Click it and 30 seconds later you have a new version.

There is an advanced upgrade option, we're thinking of bringing out experimental releases before the stable ones. If you like being at the bleeding age you can use the advanced section for that.

Hello' date='

Thanks!

[/quote']

Thanks for the feedback, we will make a video. Though I hope you'll be pleasantly suprised. When there is an upgrade you will see a big red button underneath the Netduma logo saying upgrade available. Click it and you will be taken to a new page with a single button saying upgrade. Click it and 30 seconds later you have a new version.

There is an advanced upgrade option, we're thinking of bringing out experimental releases before the stable ones. If you like being at the bleeding age you can use the advanced section for that.

I like the idea of that, I wanted to ask you on Twitter if I could be a beta tester once my R1 arrives lol. :)

Guest Netduma_Iain

Thanks for the feedback' date=' we will make a video. Though I hope you'll be pleasantly suprised. When there is an upgrade you will see a big red button underneath the Netduma logo saying upgrade available. Click it and you will be taken to a new page with a single button saying upgrade. Click it and 30 seconds later you have a new version.

[/quote']

I like the idea of that, I wanted to ask you on Twitter if I could be a beta tester once my R1 arrives lol. :)

Great, yes we'd love you to use the experimental versions. Just need to be aware they're not perfect. We will always give the option to go back to the older stable version if anything goes wrong.

Archived