Beat settings for Warzone

So before you say anything, yes, I know there is another topic about the best settings for MW3, but since that was purely for multiplayer, I’m curious to hear what settings people are using for Warzone.

For a while, I’ve been going back and forth with different settings to find the sweet spot. Sometimes I use Smart Boost; sometimes I feel I get better hit detection and an overall better experience without it. The same goes for Geofilter and Steady Ping.

When my connection is on point, it feels like I’m half a second “in front of every other player.” You can guess that in those games I usually either win the whole thing or at least have a high kill game.

I also know that SBMM is most definitely a thing, there are quite a few cheaters, and the COD servers are currently chalked. Not a great combination. I just want you guys to humor me with the settings you use so I can test if they could work for me as well.

Do you use:

- Smart Boost

- Geofilter (geo latency on/off), do you use Ping Assist?

- Steady Ping, do you feel any difference?

- Etc. other settings?

For reference, I play in the EU, and the closest server to me is in the Netherlands (30ms). I’m using a cable internet connection and play on PC with a wired connection.

Feel free to share your settings. :)