Smashed R3 up fed up waste of time

That’s it done with netduma , awful cheap trash never worked how it should do. Nearly 7 months in can’t even stay connected to the internet. Scum of a company. Netduma Fraser you’ve been as helpful as you can be but you’re let down by the idiots above you. The whole things needs trading standards looking at it.

sorry to hear that! I've been with them since the r1 days. they haven't learned any thing since then, its the same shit over and over. i cant give them credit anymore ... its not there 1st time. I've should have learned my lesson by now! witch i have ... r3 is the last one i will ever buy... they cant even get upnp or wifi fixed!!!!!!!

ig u fed up with shit, i dont have r3 so i prolly have no idea what u experienced. atleast try to buy fans, maybe netduma is overheating and causing this issues. i saw people on this forum who is using r3 and they dont even touch it for a whole month. if u dont have fun right now, just flip it upside down so fresh air can go through grills.

this is fans i use from one of the suggestions on this forum:
https://www.amazon.ae/NewHail-120mm-USB-Fan-Playstation/dp/B0BFZWV9FH/ref=sr_1_6?crid=528PGSYFN2U6&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.XEBMX5LBLNf6I0LOISl2rZfOMU82jGD24KyoAI-BbZEk4OhKI2FWVj-0NXsBuNUWnvNNgSbfS6PydZBUCzCzI15qy4TcjynkbR9rLeNLhZsUcIXhab1g9dNmPhYHOg4ceIaD9OpVAIVgSSO-wLGzCGhixjAWMXFxkD8vFfZ539eVClAazYaw4_b7TKA3cZcxrukIVaj4MjdfOe8MJfHAu5NcEm94dCvjlw5TFP3mLjoEc8Kf-x41Szh7nVyXOFmEc1e0qICTNERZEKenx3RggKG9yi0-FWcz9L8ZrnTMa9o.mRLLxqxhLw02BpWYo4n-4uYi_FBuQBPx8SK1_WRBwSc&dib_tag=se&keywords=newhail&qid=1717269615&sprefix=newhail+%2Caps%2C199&sr=8-6