OpenVPN Kills VPN tab

I tried to enter my openvpn config in the advanced tab and it just sits there. Might have an error in the config?

So i tried reloading the page and now just has the progess image running non stop. There is no way to cancel the connection attempt.

Not sure if this is related but i cant even go to netduma.com. I am posting this from my phone.

Also tried to reset to factory but holding the reset button doesnt do it. Tried holding reset and unplug and plug but all is the same.

Please help. Thanks

Guest Netduma_Iain

I deleted your response cause you don't want to announce that publicly. But ok so your router is connected(good thing) but for some reason the VPN is continually loading. Can you show me print screen of your "Settings > WAN" please. 

Guest Netduma_Iain

Ok when you selected VPN did you eneable all devices? As in click them so the colour lit up?

I suspect the VPN is a red herring and you actually have no Internet access for some reason. Have you changed the physical layout recently?  If not please PM me your IP address and I'll remove access in(with your permission) and reset everything. 

Tried sending pm but says u cant receive anymore messages.

When i put the config in... i selected my xbox one only and unselected everything else.

I have not changed anything recently. Only since i put my openvpn config in, i lost access to the internet

Guest Netduma_Iain

Ok, so can you connect from devices other than the Xbox? Because it sounds like your Internet access has gone down for some reason. But its odd cause your public IP is available.

What is the proper way to reset the router to factory settings? Maybe ill just reset and not bother with the vpn for now.

Just want to get internet back up for now. If you need to remote into router before i do this, i can wait for you to finish troubleshooting.

Guest Netduma_Iain

There isn't a reset button there shouldn't be anything that can stop you connecting. If you PM me your public IP I can remote in and address whatever has gone wrong.

Archived