Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Static IP

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

pomare_69

pomare_69

Advanced Member

• Clubhouse Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Hi I received my netduma today but have a static IP and there is nowhere in the menu to enter this???

Guest_Netduma_Iain_*

Guest_Netduma_Iain_*
  • Guests

Hi pomare,

Do you mean WAN IP or LAN IP? I suspect you mean LAN IP, if so please go to "Settings > DHCP". Then you'll see a row for every device. You can select reserve and then give the device a host number between 2-250. So for example if you set it to x, then that computer will have IP 192.168.88.x

Does that help? 

pomare_69

pomare_69

Advanced Member

• Clubhouse Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 37 posts

Not really as I need to enter the following which is from my service provider for the static IP to work

IP

Subnet

Gateway

dns 

dns

Guest_Netduma_Iain_*

Guest_Netduma_Iain_*
  • Guests

Hi pomare,

So sorry for the delay, I can help you right away now. I'll be in the chat room if you can make it. 

You need WAN IP, we have written that in a new patch already. So I'll get you upgraded then you should be good to go. 

http://forum.netduma.com/chat/

Guest_Netduma_Iain_*

Guest_Netduma_Iain_*
  • Guests

Hi,

I've sent you a PM with the instructions :)