Not staying in a lobby.

TheGreatDansby

It seems to take a long time to find a lobby. It puts me in one, then backs me out then searches again when playing advanced warfare. Why is this? There are players in the lobby, and they are within the geo-filter so why am I not staying in the lobby?

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It seems to take a long time to find a lobby. It puts me in one, then backs me out then searches again when playing advanced warfare. Why is this? There are players in the lobby, and they are within the geo-filter so why am I not staying in the lobby?

What console, and game modes are you playing? Second time I have seen someone complain of this.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi Dan,

Firstly thanks for purchasing the router.

I think we resolved the issue last night with the other customer.

So I take it you're playing domination, in advanced warfare on xbox one and you live in NYC(I'm very jealous btw). What was the distance set to when you had these issues?

If possible can you take a screenshot of your geofilter and post here please.

Thanks,

Iain

I also had this happen to me playing Destiny was fine playing pve but in pvp with 3 in a party i would be kicked out of our fireteam and returned to orbit whilst the other two joined the match this happened twice out of the four games i had at the time i thought it was the destiny servers playing up again until i looked at this thread.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Hi Jerry, could you also screenshot your geofilter please? Are you available at the moment I can help you in our new chat if you would like

Hi Jerry, could you also screenshot your geofilter please? Are you available at the moment I can help you in our new chat if you would like

Hi Iain if i get a chance tp play tonight and it happens again i'll take a screen shot and give you a shout on here tomorrow.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Sure, if you can give me a heads up before you play. I can be waiting in chat so we can resolve it as it happens. Whichever works best for you. 

I'll be home in the afternoon, but my filter was ranging from 300 km to 1200 and still having the same issue. I'm 5th prestige. I'm in Brooklyn and have my location set at the southern tip of long island. It seems that the filter takes in to account more than just the host when picking these lobbies, no? I'm really only having this issue with the Xbox one advanced warfare title when though there are tons of hosts within my filter

Guest Netduma Fraser

I'll be home in the afternoon, but my filter was ranging from 300 km to 1200 and still having the same issue. I'm 5th prestige. I'm in Brooklyn and have my location set at the southern tip of long island. It seems that the filter takes in to account more than just the host when picking these lobbies, no? I'm really only having this issue with the Xbox one advanced warfare title when though there are tons of hosts within my filter

I'm looking into this issue as we speak.

Guest Netduma_Iain

Ok thanks for letting us know. Its our top priority, @Netduma_Fraser is replicating your set-up(i.e. putting himself in NYC) we will try figure out ASAP what the cause is and push out a patch. When you get back on, we will be free to chat to try help you immediately. 

Guest Netduma Fraser

All those things were set before I turned on the Xbox on some ocassions. Could that be the issue?

No it should work as intended in that scenario. If possible could you give me a rundown of exactly what you're doing when you want to play a game? So I can replicate it as best as possible. 

I have my PC on, only on the netduma page, my phone is idle about ten feet away hooked up to WiFi. I start with my filter low at 300 km and gradually increase it when it won't keep me in a pregame lobby. Seems the only time out doesn't place me and rip me or is when I have the filter at over 1200 in which case pretty much defeats the purpose of having the filter on.

Guest Netduma Fraser

I have my PC on, only on the netduma page, my phone is idle about ten feet away hooked up to WiFi. I start with my filter low at 300 km and gradually increase it when it won't keep me in a pregame lobby. Seems the only time out doesn't place me and rip me or is when I have the filter at over 1200 in which case pretty much defeats the purpose of having the filter on.

Thanks for letting me know, I'll get back to you soon with my findings.

Guest Netduma Fraser

Okay, we have a theory. Can you let us know when you're playing? We will monitor and try and get a solution as soon as possible. 

Archived