BO3 Connections

BENORMOUS

So far so good guys I know not to many people are online at the moment so hanging around til midnight to see how it copes then,ive tested with geo off and im getting low ping games having a blast it really is smooth so far

CC 70 both way with xbox prioritised at 60% Mrs been busy on the laptop tonight but honestly #Dumasmooth

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since halo 5 im really pissed i have to say. And now i got blackops 3 on xbox as well because i thought they would not fuck this up....
nd well what can i say. 

http://s30.postimg.org/5sg6pmkw1/why.png

what is this freaking server in the us doing all the time???? This is only when i play with the xbox. 
i got 100 mbits down and 40 mbits up, a new fibre connection. I setup the duma like in the guide on the wiki (less then 120)

i dont know - i start to belive this is a microsoft/xbox problem with those freaking US servers.
i think i buy blackops 3 on the ps4 tomorrow just to test it out and to check the diffrences. When this is not on the ps4 i will sell this crap xbox 

It works with geo enabled as far as i can tell.

/edit sry its a little late here 

Having the same issues with me connecting JUST to this server. No other. Back out and it'll have new people but it'll be the same server and distance 873 miles from me and I have it set to Strict and my filter distance is set to 576 miles. It's causeing massive hit detection problems, I can't kill people for nothing unless i empty half a clip but I drop fairly easy.

BO3 is not what it was during the beta. Didn't have my Netduma during beta, so idk what's up. I even did a bad quality rating to not connect to it again, but it always does.

post-4063-0-40071700-1446796512_thumb.png

The Netduma gang will be getting Bops 3 today and will be sorting out a cloud update at some point, make sure you have auto cloud and bleeding edge selected.

It can take up to four hours to propagate once the update has been uploaded.

After watching some live streams on Twitch i am in 2 minds at the moment as the maps look like crap and the gameplay looks slow and boring. i may wait a while and hear your guys opinions.

You are spot on, too slow and boring, shot in the back and then shot in the back some more, ps2 graphics and the most horrendous lag conceivable. play an old cod you enjoy would be my advice and skip this POS. i got caught up in the hype this week, big mistake.

You are spot on, too slow and boring, shot in the back and then shot in the back some more, ps2 graphics and the most horrendous lag conceivable. play an old cod you enjoy would be my advice and skip this POS. i got caught up in the hype this week, big mistake.

You must be talking about PS3 or 360, b/c the X1 and PS4 doesn't have "ps2" graphics. LOL And if you are, you're right, last gen looks horrible!! Can't imagine how it plays.

Upgrade as soon as you can.

my geofilter doesn't seem to be working with blops 3 on the xbox one. im in the US and connecting to the UK for a horrendous 120ms ping. anyone else having this problem? i know the game hasnt been optimized with the duma quite yet

Rebooted and seems to be functioning properly now!

it was fun hearing my son rage last night saying he wanted to return the game already. i told him i warned him... poor kid, was all excited thinking it would be the best CoD ever.  :rolleyes: ... i might give it a go here today if he lets me on to play.

i watched him play for a bit. looked like a lot of lag and really slow play... he was playing dom and demo too so not sure why. the graphics looked pretty last gen IMO as well. i dont know how big the playerbase but the retail release gathering that used to be hundreds of people was about 65 at my count. sure download option has limited that some.

For me this is one of the best game experiences so far with the R1 (1000KM, 30ms,  70% 70%).  A few laggy niggles but the games are really smooth.  Played a little AW last night before I started blops 3 and the difference is chalk and cheese!!  To be honest I didn't think it could get much better but reading there will be some tweaks coming for the router then I'll be playing this for a really long time!

You must be talking about PS3 or 360, b/c the X1 and PS4 doesn't have "ps2" graphics. LOL And if you are, you're right, last gen looks horrible!! Can't imagine how it plays.

Upgrade as soon as you can.

i'm on ps4, and i didn't mean literally, it was a tongue in cheek comment about how shit the graphics are on PS4. Next Gen, my arse.

Well, aside from the server problems everybody was experiencing last night... The game played really well for me. Note, I said the game itself played well, not that *I* played well - lol.

The connections were spot on even with the limited Netduma support. 

Granted, I have my home location over the Kansas City server which seems to be where they are (were) routing most of the U.S. traffic for some reason (my guess is because it is in the a less congested area, and literally in the center of the country)? When I first logged on around 12:30AM EST, I was pinging 13ms to the server! It felt like playing on a LAN. Then as the night went on, more and more people started to join and the connection became less desirable. It was not bad. It was what you would expect with more people playing at any given time, but the overall connection was still good with the Netduma. Can't wait for official support so I can go back to "LAN" play, hopefully.

The biggest issue the Netduma and online gaming in general faces is there are people who should not be playing MP games online due to having poor connections. It sounds elitist, but it's the truth. These are the people who make everybody else with a good connection lag regardless, of their ping to a given server or host. There is nothing we can do about this, so it is what it is, good or bad.

Archived