Seriously Check that Hit Detection Ping 10ms

lukasz

So I have been practicing my aim drill on lower sens(4) and I am getting a lot better at aiming and seriously guys better aim gave grate hit detection.

This morning my usual South Cost UK dedi was pinging very low about 10 ms its the very first time i had such low and stable ping to the host. 

Well to be honest with you I dont know as i have problems with my ISP all the time so it could be that ISP did some work. One thing for sure is that my aim is getting better so there fore hit more miss less.

Omg that gameplay was proper frenetic? That other guy did good too with only 1 death. Still #1 is where its at ☺

Have you been playing with sensitivity at lvl 4 all the time lately?

Also do you know how these guys lay down and still fire their gun and stand up so quick all at the same time? I have tried but the pad "or me" can't seem to do it lol

So I have been practicing my aim drill on lower sens(4) and I am getting a lot better at aiming and seriously guys better aim gave grate hit detection.

This morning my usual South Cost UK dedi was pinging very low about 10 ms its the very first time i had such low and stable ping to the host. 

That dedi is my friend :) i have had it pinging 9.2ms but 10 is usual. 

Omg that gameplay was proper frenetic? That other guy did good too with only 1 death. Still #1 is where its at ☺

Also do you know how these guys lay down and still fire their gun and stand up so quick all at the same time? I have tried but the pad "or me" can't seem to do it lol

Switch crouch to the right stick (R3) thats what i do, you can drop quick by pushing the stick down :).

Thanks a lot buddy.

Yes I have swapped to 4 and I am running a Aim Drill and past week my over all accuracy went up a lot.

Yes the drop shooting can be done just like Raddy sad by switching to tactical lay out on the sticks. Though I have a BBC controller so I have a button on the back and by pressing it i drop.

Ooooh I see. Interesting! I will have to give this a go. I recently changed aim and fire from L2 and R2 to L1 and R1. Seems to help reaction times a little.

Will you be getting black ops 3 Lukasz?

Sir Yes Sir I have preorder Bloops 3 already.

That dedi is my friend :) i have had it pinging 9.2ms but 10 is usual. 

Yebs I would say that is you best friend as he lives in you back yard garden as far as I can tell.

lukasz,as always good stuff and damn that hit detection is on point but so is your aim,very nice

Thank you I have seen a big improvement on that Aim i have like 5 more Gameplay from this weekend as well as the NetDUMA effect montage. 

I was just thinking some time ago Dillinger was doing something like that tweeting at netduma hes scoreboard with settings. If you want I do something like that if i have some good connections on Video i can tweeted just like i did today with simple setting setup on duma what do you think? 

Whats your drill as my aim is terrible.

Sure buddy.

So This was recommended to my by Pro Innocence. So what I do I spend 1 h every day on it. I put my regular setup of my 2 most used weapons then I drop my sens to 4 and I run 30 games with boots on regular. 25 min i play whit not aim assist and 5 last min or maybe 10 i put aim assist back and try to work with it and not fight it. then i do that for the second gun. 

Thats its buddy.

• Administrators

I was just thinking some time ago Dillinger was doing something like that tweeting at netduma hes scoreboard with settings. If you want I do something like that if i have some good connections on Video i can tweeted just like i did today with simple setting setup on duma what do you think? 

Yeah of course! We can retweet them :)

That will be great if you can tweet them thanks  :)

I must admit I was mistaken.. I thought 0 ping assist meant only getting p2p lobbies not dedis, doh  :P

Lukasz, you going with 0 ping assist when Black Ops 3 is released buddy?

Great game by the way, and the aim drill is a good idea. :) 

Drift0r did a video for black ops 2 using only the Tac-45 pistol - as it's semi-auto it trains you to land the shots on target. By the time you get into a game with a full auto it does make a difference!

Hello there buddy.

Yebs I am always playing with 0 ping assist as my surrounded by 3 dedicated servers.

On the BO3 beat I did this same and it worked grate.

Yebs I agree. When I took the Aim Assist of and play with it and then put it back again I realised how much I am fighting aim assist.

Big thing in all of that is drooping my sens to 4

And all of that was kindly suggested to me by Pro Innocence on his stream on twitch. Grate COD player check him out. Twitch: proinnocence

Ahh I see. your in south UK so your close to the dedis which is great.

I'm in Shropshire (between Wales and Birmingham) so dedis that close are harder to find but I find it works well with ping assist to 0 as get local hosts.

Will check him out thanks 

Just watched the video lukasz and that aim has certainly improved since you first posted mate good work brother

Thanks buddy....Have been working on it hard....

Archived