Post your Internet Diagnosis results

Guest Netduma Luke

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

lol , i can understand a 'bit' of slowdown but 40mbps down to less than 3 with 120 base ping and packet loss is ridiculous, when i checked the service status in my area it was conveniently unavailable too

• Administrators

lol , i can understand a 'bit' of slowdown but 40mbps down to less than 3 with 120 base ping and packet loss is ridiculous, when i checked the service status in my area it was conveniently unavailable too

Sounds like they were having a major issue that day then, try it again at other peak times and see if its any better, it can't be worse than that lets face it haha

1440630648-U3952.jpg

1440630731-U3952.jpg

This is my results. I get good ping up until hop 9 where it jumps from 7 to 31. This is the point where it leaves my country (Norway) and travels across the ocean to Netherland. Hop 1 and 2 is my equipment and hop 3-6 belongs to my ISP.

• 1 month later...

Just because some have mentioned comcast. I do know if you have X1 service in your home that a neighbor 5 blocks away could have a bad connector which will cause you problems. I don't know how their system can be so touchy but I guess its old. I stumbled apon the ceo's email addy. If you have comcast and your internet is acting up email the ceo which is actually NBC in philly. They will send every senior tech and your phone will ring off the hook till they can come check it out. Dosent mean they will fix but this is better than calling the 1800 number!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Here's mine on talk talk broadband 3/4mb down .90up (No fibre in my area yet).

I'm a Noob so hope this post comes out ok, pic done on phone.

Good exceptional exceptional exceptional, I'll add pic when on laptop, sorry for the wasted post.

It sounds like it's a pretty decent line, your ping is probably not too bad either :)

• 8 months later...

Archived