English Premier League 2015-16

Netduma Luke

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The FA is actually accusing him of all that aggression  and he have like 48 to come back to them with some sort of explanation..... Totally agree with that. I hate those kind of un sportish behavior. 

the guy should get a season off, idiots like that are nothing you want to see on the field despite him being good or not

i mean look at the video, this has nothing to do with fairplay

glad im not a chelsea fan and need to watch this idiot on a frequent basis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdKJIoR6QO0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_syIkWIBl0

Getting more and more frustrated with all the playacting and blatant cheating by players looking to get an edge on their opponents.

And it does seem to have crept in through the foreign players. But the managers need to get a grip and get them to cut it out, or they won't be selected lol as if.....:)

• Administrators

A quiz question to ponder in the pub:

What is the only league football club in England that doesn't contain any letters that appear in the word mackerel?

(Don't google it, it's a lot of fun trying to figure it out with mates)

• Administrators

I thnk i got the answer . Ipswich  if im right i got answer from teletext league

Nope! Has a C in it. I can't tell you how many times that happened to us. You think you have the answer and then you realise.

Glad I never got involved in this discussion... being a Liverpool fan xD

Back to the drawing board for us I think. I wonder if its definitely time for Rogers to go now ?

Maybe Klopp would suit the Kop or turn into another flop ???

A quiz question to ponder in the pub:

What is the only league football club in England that doesn't contain any letters that appear in the word mackerel?

(Don't google it, it's a lot of fun trying to figure it out with mates)

I checked the tables and went down them mate, couldn't resist hahaha

Was it Swindon Town ?

Anyone follow Mark Lawrensons predictions on the BBC Sports page. I always have a chuckle about them, as LFC old boy

He gives them a win, except for this week against AV he's hedging his bets as they have lost games he predicted they would win

As a Everton supporter he very rarely predicts a win for us, anyone else notice any other teams he's biased against? ;)

• Administrators

Anyone follow Mark Lawrensons predictions on the BBC Sports page. I always have a chuckle about them, as LFC old boy

He gives them a win, except for this week against AV he's hedging his bets as they have lost games he predicted they would win

As a Everton supporter he very rarely predicts a win for us, anyone else notice any other teams he's biased against? ;)

Haha - I never actually noticed that! He's actually not too bad at predictions normally.

Rodgers first to be sacked?

Haha - I never actually noticed that! He's actually not too bad at predictions normally.

Rodgers first to be sacked?

I think he will... sly sports reckon he's got 3 games left to turn things around.

• Administrators

I didn't google it, honest Luke. I just needed to find a team without the vowels 'a' & 'e' lol.

I believe you as that's what we had to resort to when we couldn't figure it out either!

• Administrators

I think he will... sly sports reckon he's got 3 games left to turn things around.

I agree - you would expect them to beat Villa at home, Spurs could be tricky and then it all comes down to the Merseyside derby. That could be the end of it for him.

I agree - you would expect them to beat Villa at home, Spurs could be tricky and then it all comes down to the Merseyside derby. That could be the end of it for him.

I agree but Villa now seem to be a bogey team for LFC the past 2 seasons, I'll go with a draw... hopefully.

The other two are tricky.

I feel sorry for Rogers a little as he doesn't have 100% say on players coming in but Managers tend to get the flack.

He should put players in their own positions, like he did against Arsenal, they seemed more solid as I was expecting a loss after Stevie G & Sterling parted company.

• Administrators

I agree but Villa now seem to be a bogey team for LFC the past 2 seasons, I'll go with a draw... hopefully.

The other two are tricky.

I feel sorry for Rogers a little as he doesn't have 100% say on players coming in but Managers tend to get the flack.

He should put players in their own positions, like he did against Arsenal, they seemed more solid as I was expecting a loss after Stevie G & Sterling parted company.

That's a really good point, they looked very strong against Arsenal and were unlucky not to be 2 or 3 up by halftime. There's a lot of pressure on Coutinho's shoulders now. If Sturridge can stay fit then that's as good as a new signing for them.

Archived