Geo-filter Supported Game Request

Which Games You Like To Be Supported Next?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which Games You Like To Be Supported Next?

• The Last of Us
    • Halo 5 / Halo Master Chief Collection
    • Assasins Creed
    • Far Cry 4
    • Battlefield
    • Dragon Age Inquistion
    • Plants vs Zombies
    • Other: Please write in your game of choice below, it will be added later.

can you add Halo MCC too?

my first pick right now, while its already functional the geo-filter is anything else than efficient or correct

most players have faulty locations and the geo-filter also doesnt reset after your game is done, means which each game you add up more and more people on the map

Agreed.  I was going to vote and I will, but Halo MCC needs to be in there. I imagine that would take the cake, but I'll definitely be voting for PvZ GW as well. That game is killer.

can you add Halo MCC too?

my first pick right now, while its already functional the geo-filter is anything else than efficient or correct

most players have faulty locations and the geo-filter also doesnt reset after your game is done, means which each game you add up more and more people on the map

And on that note (there might already be a thread about this), Halo MCC is a matchmade client-hosted game.  It has been my experience that the geo filter pretty much 100% guarantees you will never successfully be assigned host (which makes sense, given the nature of the geo filter).  Nonetheless, the netduma team obviously possesses some kind of networking wizardry, so please cast your spell on Halo MCC so it will allow you to be selected as host (and allow clients outside the geo range to connect to your host)

Agreed.  I was going to vote and I will, but Halo MCC needs to be in there. I imagine that would take the cake, but I'll definitely be voting for PvZ GW as well. That game is killer.

Yes, I can definitely add Halo MCC to the poll, I thought it was working properly so I put it in the list of geofilter support games.  I will add it to the Halo 5 option because they probably use similar matchmaking and also Halo 5 beta is now over so everyone will like now just go back to MCC.  

• 10 months later...
  • Administrators

I don't know if we have an official list of supported games, but I'd like to update this post if there are some games that I should add to it can one of the mods, or admins let me know?

You can see that here https://netduma.com/buyerguide/

I know there are some games that sort of work as well but as they haven't been officially tested, don't want to put them on there just yet. We want to support more games so I will compile a list of games to get :)

Archived