Pingplotter

JJJ

Hi, can somebody explain to me what I see here in the picture.. The IP address is from the CS: GO server in Germany. Is this amount of PL bad? Because I have some lags like bad bullet registration and similar.. If I have modem from my ISP and I'm unable to set it in "bridge mode" can that be a reason for lag? If somebody know how to put FritzBox 7590 AX in some kind of "bridge mode" please write me down.

Thanks!

picture123.thumb.PNG.c5dc7bb1b3c114a0412de01f1227e8a6.PNG

• Administrators

The top part of PingPlotter you don't really need to worry about, it's the bottom part that is most important and that indicates you have a very stable ping to the server with no packet loss. If you don't have bridge mode then copy the WAN IP from the R2 System Information page and put that in the modem DMZ. Then all devices should be connected to the R2 so QoS can work optimally, see if that improves your experience.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay Fraser, so you explained to me that everything is fine with my internet and then I was thinking maybe its PC causing lags so I run CS:GO and start LatencyMon and got these results. Do I need something like a separate sound card to fix this or? :)

hdaudbus.thumb.PNG.0dd436a9c1b23610a1b6ef7cd7d3d9f2.PNG

3 hours ago, JJJ said:

Okay Fraser, so you explained to me that everything is fine with my internet and then I was thinking maybe its PC causing lags so I run CS:GO and start LatencyMon and got these results. Do I need something like a separate sound card to fix this or? :)

I don't believe you'll need a new sound card, sounds like a problem in Windows. Perhaps do some research on the exact error you've received and see if anyone online has a proposed solution. I wouldn't want to suggest you make any specific Windows changes myself as I don't have any expertise in this area.