Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Flemming_dk

Ted Talk and Feratal not working on samsung Smart tv

Recommended Posts

I have had this issue since i got my Netduma 2 last year.

I cannot stream Ted talk and a video content Feratel webcams.

But sometimes Feratel works fine. But after recent hardware reset it doesn´t.

I once could get Ted talk to show one video and then couldn´t stream any other and it kept playing the same video.

I tried disabling Qos and adblocker i disabled as well. Youtube, Netflix and Prime video works fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No, I use a cabled connection. I have 300 M/B up down. Qos is always enabled for gaming at 95 % 285 up/ down. Share excess is on for applications.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Flemming_dk said:

No, I use a cabled connection. I have 300 M/B up down. Qos is always enabled for gaming at 95 % 285 up/ down. Share excess is on for applications.

As a test, could you please disable QoS from the three-line menu in Congestion Control and see if that resolves the problem?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Samsung TV Plus also doesn't work.

I told the team about this a couple years back.

Disabling quality of service fixes the issue.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/11/2021 at 12:35 PM, Netduma Liam said:

As a test, could you please disable QoS from the three-line menu in Congestion Control and see if that resolves the problem?

Yes, it did.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Re-enable it, then disable Traffic Prioritization specifically and see if it still works

Unfortunately that doesn't work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Might be a hard one for us to solve really if none of the team have access to these services through their TVs. Only other way would be to try and capture the traffic from the TV before and after QoS is disabled - would that be something you have the capability to do @KindaBusted?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Might be a hard one for us to solve really if none of the team have access to these services through their TVs. Only other way would be to try and capture the traffic from the TV before and after QoS is disabled - would that be something you have the capability to do @KindaBusted?

Possibly. I'll see what I can do in the next week or so. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...