Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hello, I am experiencing an issue whereby the dashboard rapps do not load. These will work for 3-5 days after the router has been rebooted, however they then stop loading and present a "This rapp is not loaded yet, please try again in a minute." If I attempt to go to the relate rapp tab, for example device manager, this also behaves the same, only a reboot appears to solve the issue. Could someone please advise as to why this happens? Just to confirm, I have tried clearing my browsers cache and attempted to access the web interface from another machine and the issue remains. Thanks in advance.

RAPP Not Loading.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Liam,

I'm also still getting this.  It's been going on since I purchased the R2 on release.  It seems to occur when the management interface is left open in a browser, which is unavoidable during gaming.

I mentioned in a PM a while ago to Frasier, it appears to affect any app that makes use of the device list.

Really hoping this is resolved soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, LittleDrag0n said:

Hi Liam,

I'm also still getting this.  It's been going on since I purchased the R2 on release.  It seems to occur when the management interface is left open in a browser, which is unavoidable during gaming.

I mentioned in a PM a while ago to Frasier, it appears to affect any app that makes use of the device list.

Really hoping this is resolved soon.

I've sent you a PM, see if that helps.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, nightstorm said:

I'm having the exact same issue on my R1...

Sorry to hear that! We should be able to apply this same fix to an R1 firmware soon so please keep an eye out for this. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So I had already tried power cycling the router before posting this and it did not resolve the problem, but now that I did a soft reboot through the router gui it seems to be working again. Very strange but at least I have a work around until firmware gets updated. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, nightstorm said:

So I had already tried power cycling the router before posting this and it did not resolve the problem, but now that I did a soft reboot through the router gui it seems to be working again. Very strange but at least I have a work around until firmware gets updated. Thanks!

OK good work, thank you for your patience too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/20/2021 at 6:13 AM, Netduma Liam said:

I've sent you a PM, let me know how you get on! :) 

I am experiencing the same issue with RAPPS , i did a hard reboot and soft and it still did not resolve the issue , any help?

 

On 8/20/2021 at 6:13 AM, Netduma Liam said:

I've sent you a PM, let me know how you get on! :) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Drizzy said:

I am experiencing the same issue with RAPPS , i did a hard reboot and soft and it still did not resolve the issue , any help?

 

 

I've sent you the same PM, let me know how you get on with it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

I've sent you the same PM, let me know how you get on with it.

It seems to be working for now thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Netduma Liam said:

Great, let us know if you run into any further issues.

Ok 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi, I also have the same problem, I have tried to both reset and restart the netduma r2 several times but the RAPS does not load, the current firmware is: 3.0.205.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/5/2021 at 1:42 PM, carmine19 said:

Hi, I also have the same problem, I have tried to both reset and restart the netduma r2 several times but the RAPS does not load, the current firmware is: 3.0.205.

10 hours ago, EspiritDeCorps said:

I also have the same problem, the interface is not loading.

I have sent you both a private message, please try that and see if it helps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...