Sign in to follow this  
TitaayZ

Hybrid Vpn Advanced settings

It Does Support Open VPN This was the one i tried using but i got nothing. I did enter my vpn pass and username correct 

Yes i did. I Did use this config before for years. it no longer works all i get is "connecting"

Fri Jul 23 16:25:29 2021 OpenVPN 2.3.4 mips-openwrt-linux-gnu [SSL (OpenSSL)] [LZO] [EPOLL] [MH] [IPv6] built on Nov 4 2018 Fri Jul 23 16:25:29 2021 library versions: OpenSSL 1.0.1h 5 Jun 2014, LZO 2.06 Fri

Jul 23 16:25:29 2021 WARNING: No server certificate verification method has been enabled. See http://openvpn.net/howto.html#mitm for more info. Fri Jul 23 16:25:29 2021 NOTE: the current --script-security setting may allow this configuration to call user-defined scripts Fri

Jul 23 16:25:29 2021 Socket Buffers: R=[163840->131072] S=[163840->131072] Fri Jul 23 16:25:29 2021 UDPv4 link local: [undef] Fri Jul 23 16:25:29 2021 UDPv4 link remote: (My Ip Address)

Remove the disable-occ line from the bottom of the config please, then try to connect - if it doesn't work if should then show some entries in the log, then please provide that here

I removed that and just got "failed" and no logs. I did two things to make sure everything is working i logged in PIA App and enabled my VPN to make sure my subscription is working and my login info is correct. then I pinged the servers to make sure they existed and they work. 

no log after adding line syslog . After trial and error i have determine that line comp-lzo and compress

So if i delete compress and add comp-lzo in the new config is were i get the "update config"

if i leave compress line in the new config i get the no logs

So the dev has said its hard to tell what the cause of it not connecting is without a log, they've asked if you can't connect to just that server or is it any server PIA offer?